Homeless Court (Park Ave W) - Denver County Civil Court
Park Ave W - Denver County Civil Court
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Helps those experiencing homelessness address municipal citations or warrants received in Denver and provides direct access to mental health services and Medicaid enrollment. Community service options are provided if needed.
City and County of Denver
Call or walk in for more information. Homeless individuals who received a municipal citation within Denver County should arrive on the date their court hearing is scheduled. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Located at the Denver Rescue Mission. Community service opportunities are available for individuals who receive fines as a result of their hearing. If community service is not completed, any fines will be reinstated.
Upcoming court dates:
- Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
- Wednesday, August 14th, 2019
- Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
- Wednesday, September 11th, 2019
- Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
- Wednesday, October 9th, 2019
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
- Wednesday, November 6th, 2019
- Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
- Wednesday, December 18th, 2019
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Individuals experiencing homelessness or receiving homeless or transitional services with a Denver citation or warrant.