Provides skilled and non-medical home care services that are customized to meet each client's needs; services can be adapted as needs change. Private duty home care and housekeeping assists elderly adults to continue living independently, and include help with:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Boulder, Larimer, Morgan, Weld counties
Limited, call for specific information.
Call for an interview and to schedule a home assessment.
English, Interpretation Available
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Home Health Care Fees
Call for current fees.
Larimer Voucher Program, Boulder Voucher Program, Long Term Care Insurance