Disease Prevention and Control - Eagle County Public Health
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Disease Prevention & Control Department offers the following services:
- Immunizations: Eagle County’s immunization program decreases preventable illnesses by providing and promoting vaccines for children, adults and travelers.
- Flu: Eagle County Public Health offers the Flu Vaccine to elderly, adults, and children during the flu season. Each year the vaccine is different and flu clinics start at various times through the fall & winter. Call for details.
- The Eagle County Communicable Disease Program focuses on preventing and controlling the spread of communicable diseases by:
- Monitoring diseases
- Investigating diseases
- Identifying risks that cause disease
- Coordinating prevention strategies
- Consulting with health care providers
- Personal Preparedness: The Eagle County Public Health Emergency Preparedness & Response Program is continually building the county’s capacity to respond to public health emergencies. Visit the website for more information.
Call or visit the website for more information or to make an appointment.
Must provide: identification and insurance card.
Eligibility determined by income and insurance.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fee information
Medicare, Medicaid, CHP+, Private Insurance
Sliding scale available
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on weekends and all major holidays