Free Cell Phone Application Assistance - Salvation Army Loveland Center
Salvation Army Loveland Service Center
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers application assistance for obtaining a free cell phone. Volunteers will walk clients through the online process of applying for Q Link Wireless cell phone.
Cities of Berthoud, Loveland
Call to schedule an appointment.
Individuals should bring:
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of low-income
English, Spanish, Russian
Must currently receive benefits from one of the following Federal programs or household income meets eligibility requirement.
- Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Lunch Program (Free Lunch Program Only)
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Colorado Works or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
If not currently receiving benefits from a government program, these documents can be used as proof.
- Last three consecutive months' paystubs
- Latest W-2