214 US 491, Dove Creek - Veteran Services Office for Dolores County
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
We offer advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Please note: some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.
Also offers transportation for veterans to their appointment.
Call for information or to make an appointment
Must provide: Proof of Military Service
Veterans and their dependents
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon) appointments are encouraged