Eye Care Assistance - Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides an Eye Care Assistance Program that pays up to $300 per client. Pays 80% of a basic exam and low-cost glasses. Client must pay the difference, based on options they personally choose. One time only service to the client, unless there is a medical necessity such as Glaucoma or Cataracts that warrants monitoring or frequent examination by eye care professionals.
Follow these steps to complete the application process. Must fill out each form completely and turn in all required documents, or application will be denied.
- Contact office for an application to be sent to you.
Must provide the following in addition to a completed form:
- Completed Affidavit of Legal Residency located at the end of the Eye Care Application
- All evidence of the last 12 months of income (more information is on the application)
- Send a copy of appropriate identification. This may include (1) a copy of a valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification card, (2) a United States military card or a military dependent's identification card, (3) a United States Coast Mariner Card, or (4) a Native American tribal document.
- Send all documents and completed application to the following address and you will be contacted with approval or denial notice:
NE Colorado Community Action Agency
231 Main Street, Suite 211
Fort Morgan, CO 80701