Adult Education (Burlington) - Morgan Community College
Morgan Community College
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides quality education for students seeking enhancement of life skills, academic skills, or seeking greater proficiency in the English language.
- A.A., A.S., A.A.S. and A.G.S. Degrees
- Transfer classes
- Class type options: in-class, online, or hybrid
- Distance Learning opportunities from the Fort Morgan Campus or Wray Center
- Sophomore Scholars' Program
- Adult Learners Program
- Computer Learning Center (CLC)
- Agriculture & Business Management
- EMS/CPR/First Aid training
- Nurse Aide Training
- Nursing pre-requisites
- Early Childhood Education
- GED testing takes place the 2nd Thursday and 3rd Monday of each month. Must registration by 3pm.
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in or call to schedule an appointment.
Ages 16 and older that are not currently enrolled in a traditional education program.