Service Search Results

Community Protection Division (Boulder) - Boulder District Attorney

303-441-3700 · 1777 6th St, Boulder, CO, 80302 · Map

Works with individual consumers, agencies inside and outside of Boulder County, as well as businesses and investigates complaints and prosecutes cases involving abuse or exploitation of vulnerable members of the community, through local consumer alerts, education and outreach.…


Complaints - Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment

719-583-4307 · 101 W. 9th Street, Pueblo, CO, 81003 · Map

Investigates complaints on environmental or consumer protection health issues that are a nuisance or public health concern.…


Complaints - United States Food and Drug Administration Denver District Office


Records complaints regarding the safe and effective use of the following: - Food additives - Drugs (prescription and over the counter) - Medical devices - Dietary supplements - Blood and vaccines - Radiological health - Veterinary Medicine …


Consumer Complaint Help Center - Federal Communications Commission (FCC)

888-225-5322 · 445 12TH ST SW, WASHINGTON, DC, 20554 · Map

Accepts and processes complaints in regards to TV, Phone, Internet, Radio, Access for People with Disabilities and Emergency Communications. The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the…


Consumer Protection - Federal Trade Commission

877-382-4357 · 600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE, NW, Washington, DC, 20580 · Map

THE FTC protects consumers by stopping unfair, deceptive or fraudulent practices in the market place. The Consumer Protection program is available to the community to report concerns in regards to an agency and it's practices. …


Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs Services - Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)

877-275-3342 · 550 17TH ST NW, WASHINGTON, DC, 20429 · Map

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) preserves and promotes public confidence in the U.S. financial system.…


Government Advocacy References - Office of Constituent Services

303-866-2471 · 200 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO, 80203 · Map

The Office of Constituent Services responds to inquiries, complaints, concerns, and opinions involving executive branches of State government agencies. This office has no jurisdiction over judicial branches or other elected officials but can direct callers to federal or local agencies…


Office of External Affairs - Public Utilities Commission

303-894-2070 · 1560 Broadway, Denver, CO, 80202 · Map

Resolves complaints between customers and regulated utility companies. The Office of External Affairs informs the public about PUC decisions and ratepayer issues through publications, agency spokespeople, and community outreach. …


Senior Advocacy Ombudsman (Grand Junction) - Colorado Legal Services

(970) 243-7940 Ext 5 · 422 White Avenue, Grand Junction, CO, 81501 · Map

The Ombudsman's are the Resident Advocate, to protect, and promote the Rights of people living in nursing homes and assisted residences/homes. Advocates for the very best quality of care, and the quality of life for those living in Long Term…

Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 results