- Increased availability and family use of high quality parenting/child development information services and supports.
- Increased parent engagement and leadership at program, community and policy levels.
- Improved family and community knowledge and skills to support children’s
health and development.
- Increased family ability to identify and select high quality early childhood
services and support.
- Increased availability of resources and support, including financial and legal,
to promote family self-sufficiency.
- Increased coordination of services and support for families and children who
are at risk or have special needs.