Federal Lifeline Assistance program through Virgin Mobile. Lifeline is a government benefit program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund.
- No Annual Contract
- Nationwide Network Coverage
- Voicemail Account, Call Waiting, and Caller ID Included
- 911 Access
- Free Unlimited Calling to 2-1-1
- Calls to Customer Care are free
Out of State
Limited, call for specific information
Call or visit web site to complete electronic application.
You must provide proof of certain public assistance program participation or proof of income.
Qualify for Assurance Wireless if you participate in any of the following government programs:
- Section 8/ Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps / Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Free Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
One Account per Household:
Available for only one wireless or wireline account per household. Separate households that live at the same address are eligible, including residents of homeless shelters and nursing homes. Residents with temporary addresses are also eligible