Promotes reconciliation and mutually satisfying relationships between LGBTQ+ persons and their heterosexual family members, spouses and friends in the following ways:
- Helps parents understand their LGBTQ+ sons and daughters
- Assists LGBTQ+ persons in coming out to their parents
- Aids spouses/ex-spouses of LGBTQ+ persons recover when a relationship fails
- Empowers children with LGBTQ+ parents by letting them know that neither they nor their parents are alone
- Provides an affirming surrogate family to LGBTQ+ individuals whose birth family is disapproving
- Offers support groups for individuals who identify as transgender and their latinx family members.
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson Counties