Provides legal services for low-income individuals for the following matters:
- Civil and consumer legal aid
- Attorney referrals
- ID and birth certificate assistance
- Migrant farm worker assistance
- Eviction and housing assistance
- Legal services for seniors
Call or visit the website for more information.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.
Some offices also assist seniors age 60 and over, regardless of income, in certain civil legal matters.