Serves the citizens of Routt County by assisting victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, all other crimes, and their family members by providing the following services:
- Crisis services
- Residential shelter
- Individual and group counseling
- Advocacy and community education
- Latino outreach
- Supervised visitation and safe exchange
- Workplace violence consulting and training
- Trainings for high school students
Call, walk in, or visit the website for more information.
English, Spanish, American Sign Language, Interpretation Available
Victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, all other crime victims and their family members, and the community; specific eligibility varies by program.