Maximizes opportunities for young people to acquire four basic “senses” which help them build self-esteem and grow into responsible and caring citizens. These four “senses” are:
- A Sense of Competence – the feeling that there is something that both boys and girls can do well
- A Sense of Usefulness – the opportunity to do something of value for other people
- A Sense of Belonging – a setting where young people know they fit in and are accepted
- A Sense of Power or Influence – a chance to be heard and to influence decisions
To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Walk in to access services. An appointment is required for orientation. All new members and their parents must go through a 15-20 orientation before membership will be granted.
Youth must bring:
- Emergency contact list
- Health insurance information if any
- School information on youth
Youth, Boys/Girls Clubs
Youth between the age of 6-18 with parent/guardian approval