Offers several faith communities and social service agencies which share information and opportunities for collaboration.
- Develop the capacity to study and provide information about particular social issues
- Develop supportive and cooperative relationships
- Engage in cooperative fund raising to support social service
projects in the community.
- Encourage involvement by laity and clergy in community.
- Provide opportunities for interfaith social ministry activities
The purpose of the Greeley Interfaith Association (GIA) is to promote learning and cooperation between Greeley’s faith community and member social service organizations, to bring about social justice, and to address human need in our community, be it spiritual, emotional or physical.