Provides a self-sufficiency program that promotes stability for diverse homeless families and individuals through time-limited housing, comprehensive case management, and life skills training.
To provide supportive housing and promote stability to diverse homeless families and individuals, by utilizing community resources advocacy and life skills training.
Cities of Longmont, Dacono, Mead, Erie, Lyons, Fredrick, Firestone
Limited, call for specific information.
Call or visit website for information.
A referral from one of the thirteen referring agencies is required.
Must be referred by one of the referring agencies and meet the following:
- Be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Live within the St. Vrain Valley School District
- Meet income guidelines
- Either work full-time (32 hours or more), be a fixed income senior or individual with disabilities, or an emancipated high school student attending school
- Be motivated to become self-sufficient
- Living/working in the St. Vrain Valley School District area for at least 30 days