Offers emergency safe shelter for men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0-17), who are in imminent danger. Individuals may reside at the shelter for six weeks, with stays extended on a case-by-case basis. Also provides the following supportive services:
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Domestic violence education
- Information about legal rights
- Referrals to community resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Safety planning
- A 24 hour/7 day a week crisis line
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence
- Financial Guidance
- Legal Advocacy, which provides assistance with temporary and permanent restraining orders and support at court proceedings
- Child and Youth services
To provide safety, support and resources to individuals and communities affected by domestic abuse.
Call the hotline for an intake interview or to schedule an appointment.
Victims and survivors of domestic violence, including adults, teens, and children who have witnessed domestic violence in the home.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Administrative Hours); 24 hours/7 days a week (Crisis Line and Shelter Hours)