Provides the following health care services:
- Primary Healthcare (i.e., well child visits, immunizations, physicals, chronic disease management, etc.)
- Short-Term (1-6 sessions) Therapy
- Dental Services
- Accountable Care Collaborative (Medicaid care coordination)
- Home Visit Program
- Community HealthCorps for Low-Income Individuals
- Diabetes Health Education Services
- Homeless Services (i.e. outreach, health education, nurse visits, and linkages to health care and supportive services)
- Refugee Services (i.e. medical screenings and establishing a medical home)
- Maternal Child Health and Adolescent Services (i.e. relationship counseling, family planning, pregnancy, postpartum, and newborn care)
- Ryan White HIV Clinic
- Tobacco Cessation Education and Referrals to Quitline
- School-based health centers (Jefferson County)
To partner with the community to provide excellent, culturally sensitive health services to meet the needs of each individual.
Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, Jefferson, Park counties
Call to schedule an appointment.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Individuals in the service area.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Appointments and Information Line)