Serves as a daytime drop-in center for women, children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. Provides basic services such as:
- Three daily meals
- Emergency food and clothing
- Hygiene supplies
- Bathing and laundry facilities
- Family area
- GED classes
- Job readiness classes
- Creative and technical writing groups
- Art studio (The Card Project)
- Physical and mental health services
- Limited funds for Colorado IDs
In addition, a Denver Department of Human Services (DHS) staff member is on site Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. to assist Denver County residents ONLY with rental and deposit assistance.
To be a community of safety and hope where positive relationships, choice, and essential resources transform lives.
Walk in to complete an intake. For assistance with DHS programs, walk in between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Women, children, and transgender individuals needing assistance; children under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.