Denver Regional Mobility and Access Council (DRMAC)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Agency
Seeks to coordinate and bring together transportation providers and human services agencies with the following:
- To be more cost effective
- Provide access to specialized transportation for each citizen who requires assistance
- To improve the overall specialized transportation system
To reduce barriers to mobility and access in the Denver metro region by fostering inter-agency and organization collaboration.
Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson counties
Call for more information.
No restrictions applied
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Physical Site Address 1
190 E 9th Ave
Physical Site Address 2
Physical Site City, State, Zip
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 861-3711 (Administrative Line)
(303) 243-3113 (Transportation Information and Assistance Center)