Offers a limited-admission cat shelter and subsidized sterilization clinic for both dogs and cats featuring services such as:
- Cat adoption
- Foster program for kittens and special needs cats
- Financial assistance for spay/neuter, vaccine, and microchipping services
- Dog and cat food pantry program
- Pet behavior consultations
- Community and working cat program
- Volunteer opportunities
To prevent pet homelessness.
Larimer, Weld counties
Call, walk in, or visit the website for more information. Some services require an appointment.