Provides a child and family-friendly setting for forensic interviews and the coordination of services. Services include:
- Coordination of joint interviews by trained forensic interviewers
- Facilitation of multidisciplinary case review
- Medical and mental health referrals
- Assistance in applying for Victims Compensation funds
- Victim advocacy, community education, and professional training
- Child abuse prevention services, with a 6 week curriculum taught in Poudre School District, in grades K - 3
- Adult prevention program, with a curriculum that educates participants about child sexual abuse
- Adult education program that teaches adults about normal, healthy sexual development from birth to adulthood
To reduce trauma to children during child abuse investigations.
Larimer, Jackson counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call for information
Referral from law enforcement and or Larimer County Dept of Human Services Required.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Alleged child abuse victims, 2-18 years old and their families. Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.